Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Face mask bull****

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 00:02:34 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:21:36 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/14/2020 3:21 PM, devnull wrote:
On 7/14/20 12:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/14/2020 12:38 PM, devnull wrote:

Yah, my immune system will take care of the Wuhan-19 so don't need a
mask.

I just put one on long enough to get by the mask nazi at the
entrance. Never seen any mask nazis in the aisles.

Glad to hear you are very healthy. A mother here lost both her adult
children 11 days apart. one was 20, not sure of the other. She asks
that people wear masks.

Are you implying that I gave them the Wuhan-19?

Not at all. Many people thought they were invincible and would either
not contract it or easily get well. Nature proved them wrong.

Countries that are heavily masked use are in better shape than the US.
Not perfect, they seem to help.

If the mask was the only difference in strategy, you might be on to
something but those countries also have far more stringent travel
restrictions, lock downs and quarantine enforcement.

Indeed. I'd rather have a higher risk of the virus than be forced to do as I'm told. After all anyone who wants to stay safe is still free to do so. Lock yourself in your house, get everything mail order, and don't go outside, but don't inflict this crazy nonsense on others.

They were just on
the NBC Nightly News (network) tonight saying nobody has actually been
prosecuted for ignoring the quarantine in the US. Do you think they
all stayed under house arrest, away from anyone they weren't traveling
with, for 2 weeks?

If so, I have a deal for you, How would you like to own the Skyway
Bridge?