Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default Face mask bull****

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0n7y800dwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 17:38:50 +0100, devnull wrote:

On 7/14/20 11:19 AM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 01:52:17 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:07:05 -0000 (UTC), Smolley wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 21:20:54 +0100, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

Go on don't hold back tell us what you really think.
Actually. Look up the company Elle on line and get five for 15
quid.

Brian
I bought a scuba full face mask and put ten old (clean) socks over the
pipe end.
My wife bought a box of face shields for me. If nothing else I can use
them in the shop. They go on like a pair of glasses. It should get me
past the door dweeb at Costco since they wear face shields.
I guess the people who wear masks do so for all kinds of reasons, even
stupid reasons like trying to get past the door dweeb at Costco.

Yah, my immune system will take care of the Wuhan-19 so don't need a
mask.

80% of people who get it don't even have any symptoms.

Bull****.

We should just allow 20% of the world to die off, the people remaining
will be the healthy ones.

More bull****. In fact with the spanish flu it was the healthy ones who got
killed.

I just put one on long enough to get by the mask nazi at the entrance.
Never seen any mask nazis in the aisles.

There are mask Nazis in Scotland, two uniformed police at one supermarket!
And yet do you know what the death toll is here now? 1 a week!!! A week!
So no need to be safe at all.