Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default OT'ish: Is anyone here knowledgeable about types of 2-strokehover mowers?

On 23/07/2020 12:10, wrote:
I'm looking for a good used 2-stroke hover mower to cope with a steep
grassed bank, but I can't find anything that lists and describes the old
Flymo models. The models that I've seen on fleabay are L38, L300 and
L470, and I'm guessing that the "L" denotes 2-stroke and that the number
denotes cutting width. Are there any other models/manufacturers I should
be considering?

The Flymo website no longer shows the Flymo hover mower I bought with a
Honda 4 stroke motor. Husqvarna appear to sell an identical product.
Strange! Apparently they will work on a 45 degree slop, not that I have
tried.

--
Michael Chare