Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Windows 10 funny.

On 23/07/2020 16:23, Broadback wrote:
On 23/07/2020 16:01, Andrew wrote:
On 23/07/2020 15:41, Broadback wrote:
On 23/07/2020 15:12, Andy Burns wrote:
Broadback wrote:

My windows 10 has suddenly developed duplicity. It has double file
explorer, task manager amongst others. Is there anyway of removing
them?

A better explanation, or probably a screenshot is going to save a
lot of wasted replies ...
When I right click on Start to look at file explorer I get double
displays of most of the options, for example "Start". How can i
remove the duplications please?

Take your bifocals off ? :-)

I am sorry to say that

"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows \WinX\Group2\" ius not
found. :-(

Did you remember to replace USERNAME with *your* login user name?

So say your login account was called John, you would have something like:

C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX

If in doubt, start by looking in C:\Users

--
Cheers,

John.