Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default What can you believe

On 7/23/2020 4:11 AM, Frank wrote:
On 7/22/2020 11:48 PM, AK wrote:
As a retired scientist, I naturally want to learn all I can about this
Covid.

I live in Texas and the cases have gone ballistic.

Though few people that I know have gotten it.

I feel that the Covid parties where they try to get infected shows a
lack of common sense.

I do my research, but the findings rarely match.

I wear a face shield and carry a mask in my pocket in case I forget to
wear it.

It disturbs me that hospitals have a financial incentive to classify
patients as having Covid.

I have 2 daughters and 3 grand kids.

I want the best for them.

What do you think?

I would ask that your feedback be presented without cussing.

Vielen dank,

Andy

I'm in the same boat as you, retired chemist with sons and granddaughters.

Virus crisis hit early in DE and peak has been smoothed with lower
hospitalizations and deaths.

Hopefully masks and social distancing will keep it at bay until there is
a vaccine and treatments.

Highest concentration of deaths here were in nursing homes and I believe
no one below 50 has died.

Concern is that children going back to school will catch virus.Â* It will
not harm them but they could bring it back to families which means guys
like us are going to have to keep remote from family until it is over.

Deaths are not the only concern.

https://ctmirror.org/2020/05/13/new-...atory-disease/

Strokes anyone?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...oung-patients/