Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Windows 10 funny.

On 23/07/2020 15:52, Andy Burns wrote:
Broadback wrote:

When I right click on Start to look at file explorer I get double
displays of most of the options

If you look in

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ WinX\Group2\

where USERNAME is you, do you see the same duplicate shortcuts?

+1

However note that the AppData folder is often hidden - so if you type /
paste the full path into file explorer's address bar it will go there,
however if you look in the USERNAME folder it might not show up.

(FWIW, As a shortcut, holding the windows key and hitting E will open a
new explorer window)

--
Cheers,

John.