Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quinetic switches are strange

Jeff Layman wrote:

I have a 2-gang Quinetic switch in the lounge. One side is for the
ceiling light, the other for the wall lights.

One evening about 6 months ago - and 3 months after it was fitted - the
ceiling light side wouldn't work, but the wall light side was ok.

Hmmm, I'm just about to order a 2-gang for dad to be able to control
lights in his garden and pond from the house ... until now I wasn't
concerned about their reliability, just that they were a bit pricey.

does anyone know exactly what radio system Quinetic switches use?

433MHz, I thought they were EnOcean, but can't see anything to actually
say that...