Posted to alt.home.repair
AK[_3_] AK[_3_] is offline

Default What can you believe

As a retired scientist, I naturally want to learn all I can about this Covid.

I live in Texas and the cases have gone ballistic.

Though few people that I know have gotten it.

I feel that the Covid parties where they try to get infected shows a lack of common sense.

I do my research, but the findings rarely match.

I wear a face shield and carry a mask in my pocket in case I forget to wear it.

It disturbs me that hospitals have a financial incentive to classify patients as having Covid.

I have 2 daughters and 3 grand kids.

I want the best for them.

What do you think?

I would ask that your feedback be presented without cussing.

Vielen dank,

Andy