Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Why they wear masks in Pakistan

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:05:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Muggles should not travel there

https://imgur.com/gallery/WeUKEuX

I would not object to calling that guy a mask nazi !

The video looks a little faked to me ...
but funny just the same. thx Ed.

I was just at the liquor store - everyone was masked -
noone was bitching. Yesterday at the roadside drive-in
- for fries & ice cream after a day at the beach -
- staff + 1 customer masked -
everyone else just keeping their distance & chatting
amicably ... why all the fuss about friggin' masks ! ?
... seems like the folks who want to believe that the
virus is a nothing-burger are the same folks who want
to start world war 3 over Not Wearing masks ...
... geeeze chill out people.
John T.