Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cost to replace a TV aerial

As long as you have control of the quality of the aerial, the coax and any
mounting hardware, ie make sure they use proper rawl bolts or similar not
stupid plastic plugs.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Grumps" wrote in message ...
Hi
Just wondering if anyone in the Reading area knew the approximate cost of
replacing a TV aerial. The old one has to come down (I will dispose of
it), and a new one goes up (I will supply, actually a radio antenna).
No wiring needed except poking the cable through an airbrick. And no
testing required.
I have a quote for £85+VAT. Sounds reasonable?
Ta.