Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

David P Wrote in message:
alan_m wrote:
Pancho wrote:

The honest version of what we are doing is... protecting some of the
elderly. This is being done at a huge cost. I know some of the young
people in my family resent this.

Also protecting 4 million with diabetes and perhaps 10 million who are
obese and millions more with medical conditions that wouldn't benefit
from catching the virus.

It's possibly the appalling death rate in care homes because of NHS
policies that have skewed the figures giving the perception that maybe
it is a virus that only effects the old.

The ecologists said 50 years ago that we were overpopulated
with 4 billion worldwide. Why didn't our parents listen
to THOSE scientists? There are 5.8 million in the U.S.
with Alzheimer's dementia. Why do they need to be hangin'
around & don't even know what's happening?

oi! **** off & start your own thread!!
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----