Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Car battery charger

Theo Wrote in message:
Scott wrote:
Fit a switch for the boot bulb.

There's already two switches, one on the tailgate (which doesn't help if it
hasn't shut properly) and one on the bulb itself. But I leave the bulb on because
I want to see when I open the boot in the dark.

Could he rewire the boot light through the ignition circuit so there
is no need to remember to flip the switch?

I tend not to have the engine running when the boot is open.

I keep meaning to fit an LED, which will reduce the drain from 5W to 0.5W.
But it doesn't address the original question.

Theo

The real original question is "why does the boot light stay on
when it shouldn't?"

--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----