Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Deaths due to Lockdown

On 21/07/2020 13:00, Pancho wrote:

The honest version of what we are doing is... protecting some of the
elderly. This is being done at a huge cost. I know some of the young
people in my family resent this.

Also protecting 4 million with diabetes and perhaps 10 million who are
obese and millions more with medical conditions that wouldn't benefit
from catching the virus.

It's possibly the appalling death rate in care homes because of NHS
policies that have skewed the figures giving the perception that maybe
it is a virus that only effects the old.