Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default O/T: internet security question (leaked details)

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 21:24:35 -0700, anonymousrapscallion wrote:

Five days ago, I placed an online order with a company that I have used
many times, over the years. It's an online supplier of vitamins and
nutritional supplements. My account with that company has login details
(email address and password) that I used to use for pretty much
everything, until various companies enforced changes, to improve
security.

Those general details could span a number of health companies.

The one I use seems to retain expired credit card details, and I have
several times requested that they be removed. No luck so far, but they
have a new website so they wikll probably just hide them.