Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: internet security question (leaked details)

Scott wrote:
It is not a con. It is not a "subscription".

Sorry, I read Step 3 ouot of context when it said 'Subscribe to
notifications for any other breaches. Then just change that unique
password'. It's a 30 day free trial then a subscription.

That's an ad for 1Password, which is a password manager. Have I Been Pwned
is a separate thing and has a 'notify me' function which will mail you if
your email or domain shows up in other breaches. It's free, and the link is
at the top of the screen.

Theo