Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wifi - logging brief connection

On 19/07/2020 21:07, Algernon Goss-Custard wrote:
The Natural Philosopher posted
On 19/07/2020 13:23, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andy Burns brought next idea :
I suspect close to zero 'home' routers support that level of
logging,Â* here (running openwrt firmware) I can just use tcpdump ...
Â*Your are correct, it doesn't support it.

You are wrong, it does

The log screen shows the following information:€¢Â*Â*Â*Â* Date and time.
The date and time the log entry was recorded.€¢Â*Â*Â*Â* Source IP. The IP
address of the initiating device for this log entry.€¢Â*Â*Â*Â* Target
address. The name or IP address of the website or news group visited
or to which access was attempted.€¢Â*Â*Â*Â* Action. Whether the access was
blocked or allowed.To refresh the log screen, click the Refresh
button.To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.To email
the log immediately, click the Send Log button.

What log screen? How do you get to it?

RTFM

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.