Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default Wifi - logging brief connection

Brian Gaff wrote :
Is there no log of events in the router somewhere? It was how I saw some
attempts to log in to mine from one supposes somebody parked outside.

The gadget connects to my downstairs WNDR3400v2 router, which is just
an extra access point for wireless and wired. That connects to my main
router in the loft, which is an ex-BT running OPENwrt firmware and
making the connection to the LAN. Its log is much more comprehensive,
but I have yet to see any indication of the gadget's connection being
logged..