Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Win 10 file sharing problem

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 16:25:46 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Unexpectedly, one answer seems to have come from elsewhere.

To enable file sharing with this ancient RISCOS machine I had to enable
Samba v1 in Win 10. And now all the Win 10 machines are talking to one
another too. Bound to be some security or whatever issue, though.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that though now my XP machine is being
retired that may no longer be needed and I can get the pint of blood I
used to sign up for Samba v1 back.

--
AnthonyL

Why do scientists need to BELIEVE in anything?