Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Wifi - logging brief connection

Sounds like a bit of dodgy design then. I mean I suppose you would need some
kind of receiver for its frequency, but all you would be able to deduce as
that it was doing something. Cannot the web site use diagnostics to tell you
if its being received?
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!

This document should only be read by those persons for whom Paranoia is
normal
and its contents are probably boring and confusing. If you receive this
e-Mail
message in error, do not notify the sender immediately, instead, print it
out and make
paper animals out of it. As the rest of this disclaimer is totally
incomprehensible, we have not bothered to attach it.
Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
used his keyboard to write :
Can you attach a latching circuit to the LED to provide a hold on for
about 10 mins?

No, the battery would not have the capacity to support it.

The hold-on circuit and its LED could be separately powered and connected
to the gadget electrically or optically, over a twin cable to a
visible/accessible place.

The gadget is inside a sealed container. It is actually an electronic
hydrometer for my homebrew.

That woudln't confirm transmittal of data, but would at least confirm
wake-ups.