KJ1

Default Central Air....Finding Good Contractors

Well Lord have mercy!!!!!

Neighbors are not really an option, as in this neighborhood, there isn't
anyone with a/c that I have seen so far. Most of the homes are owned by
older people that have done without.

I will try Realtors. Do tell, why realtors?

My A/C at my old apt. was fabulous, so I will ask the bldg. manager.

ugh!

Just venting!

Thanks again for the warning.

God bless,
KJ

"m Ransley" wrote in message
the bbbbb is a joke lady , they con the un conned, talk to neighbors
or Realtors, Bldg Managers. In 85 or so the BBB took money to
publish the BBB phone book, they got millions but never published or
refunded money , they went BBBBBBB bankrupt ..