GeekBoy

Default Cutting hole in INCREDIBLY HARD ceramic tile

Thanks to the both of you who responded. Last time I went to HD for
bits and blades, they failed me terribly... I don't think I can trust
them again!
Anyway, I don't have a drill press, but I do have a fat 18v Dewalt
with that side-arm attachment. I'll setup a little clamp jig and see
what I can do. I'll probably slip all over the tile though. The
picture in that link you sent doesn't seem to show a center drill bit
sticking through, like a regular hole saw drill attachment. So, that
means I can't keep the drill from slipping by using a center punch.
Any recomendation on how I can keep it from slipping around if I don't
have a drill press?
Lastly, I like that website you posted and want to get a few sizes.
Since I only have one last bathroom to build, I'll probably get the
carbide ones. My question is -- what size(s) do I need for:
- Tub downspout
- Shower spout
- Shower body hot/cold adjuster
Are all these 2" holes? I think I recall that the shower body
adjuster was larger.
Thanks again and I'll let you know how it goes when everything is
finally delivered and I start drilling!