Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default electric garage shutter gubbed

On 17/07/2020 07:50, Paul wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

I use wd40 as aftershaveÂ* I use so much of it ....

It'll be interesting to see what your repair man
has to say. I wouldn't have thought nylon would
last long enough.

Â*Â* Paul

the man told me to use wd40 but I haven't for a few months so that is
probably the problem what with wd40 attracting dirt etc ....probably my
fault....but he told me to use it....If it works in an hour I will
cancel him and ask him if I should continue using it......and do is more
regularly

https://www.avg.com