Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Pimpom Pimpom is offline

Default 1988 Fender Princeton Chorus amp

On 7/16/2020 11:23 AM, wrote:
Hello, I have a 1988 Fender Princeton Chorus amp, I believe this was the first year model.

I have a faint chorus sound/FX in both the rate & the depth controls.

I replaced the MN 3007 & MN 3001 chips today, but still no real change. The chorus FX is there, but really faint.

Both speakers are working, both sides of the amp seem to be working and the amp is totally stock. Nobody
has changed anything except for what I did today.

Can you help me ? Maybe tell me what else to change ?

I cant read a schematic at all, so please if you could be so kind, please explain where to find the parts that
you might suggest that I try changing.

Stay safe, Charles

NOTE: I live at least 200 miles from the nearest repair station so I'd really like to fix this problem myself with your help of course

Can you post a link to the schematic? This will help others help
you even if you can't read it yourself. The exact model number
and a photo will also be helpful.