KJ1

Default Sears For Central Air Conditioner..A REPLY TO ALL...........

Hello all,

Thank you so much for your answers. It made me think things over quite a
bit.

I decided I will not go with Sears. I cannot even find one good report on
them. What a shame.

I see the next contractor on Monday, and each time I talk to someone and
keep reading the articles I have, I get more confident and educated, I think
I will make a decent, or at least, informed choice.

As far as R-22 goes, I will go with that.

I had a private inspector for my house before I purchased it, and he refuses
to do referrals, but gives general tips on contractors. One was to go to
BBB. So I went to BBB's website and I am going to pull a few from there to
come and give an estimate.

God bless,
KJ