Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Cracked LCD screen now streaks

*+-I've seen some totally destroyed screens, and never saw anything leak out
of them. Don't worry about the toxicity.

Thanks.

How much more use can I expect out of this?

I only need like 200 hrs over three months.

I got two refurb acer aspire ones in 2009, one had linpus, the other
Windows. This is the Windows one. After that, I can either replace the
screen or trash the whole thing. Fortunately, all my stuff is on the
removable SD card. I had an HP Aero 4/25 I was so comfy with and when it
died, It was a pain to rescue stuff.

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com