SQLit

Default Fluorescent Buglight? (Not zapper or CFL)

"Mike Fritz" wrote in message
k.net...
Do yellow bug light 48" fluorescent tubes exist? If not the actual lamp,
do sleeves exist, like those used on outdoor lamps? (Which are usually
clear.)

I've seem yellow sleeves before, but I can't find them at Lowes, Home
Depot, or the internet.
--Mike

And you not going to. Yes there are several manufactures that make colored
lamps. You do not specify your lamp T-12, T-8 or the new T-6's.
Get to an electrical or lamp supply house. I know Sylvania and Phillips make
them.

Be prepared to buy a case of them. and they are going to be pricey.

Stay away from sleeves, they do not last out of doors.