Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default 8 guns/ 4 guns Spitfire - don't get it

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 12/07/2020 22:42, newshound wrote:
On 12/07/2020 21:58, Tim Streater wrote:

What do we have for ground attack these days? Compared to today,
those planes
were simple and cheap. It's all very well having £100M jets that can do
everything, but you can't afford very many of those, or the pilots to fly
them. I keep thinking we need to have a cheap plane for today, that
we can
build lots of quickly, which could then be flown by people who can
be trained
relatively quickly.

Didn't we get a bit of a nasty shock from Pucaras in the Falklands,
even though we had ground to air missiles.

Exocets.

What about them?
--
bert