Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 8 guns/ 4 guns Spitfire - don't get it

On 13/07/2020 09:32, Tim Streater wrote:
On 13 Jul 2020 at 09:07:56 BST, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 12/07/2020 21:58, Tim Streater wrote:
I keep thinking we need to have a cheap plane for today, that we can
build lots of quickly, which could then be flown by people who can be trained
relatively quickly.

called a 'drone'

Possibly requires too much infrastructure.

An FPV drone can be bought for under a grand. scaled up a bit and
mounting a lethal weapon, they need almost no infrastructure at all. A
charge point is all. Maybe satnav if flying out of sight

--
Climate is what you expect but weather is what you get.
Mark Twain