Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 11:18:49 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

What I am doing is encouraging you to conform to some of the norms of
Usenet, like a responsible adult person, not a childish troll.

no thanks because I hate computers and all their works.....and will not
obey them

It's nothing to do with computers you troll but other people.

Personally I believe that the real GM4DHJ has died and you are just
some sick kid / troll, using his credentials.

a lot of that around I have to say.. but sorry I am the genuine article
class A from 1974 .....

Easy to say of course ... especially for a troll.

class Bs do that and all those silly foundation
licence hammy mens....something to do with trying to be something they
aren't like that mm0fmf and his fake two letter call...

WTF are you wittering on about now?

When was the last time you actually contacted anyone over AR?

last night and the other day on 40m ...

In the log is it?

400 plus miles it was car to car.....

Ah, CB skip ...