Angela

Default New lock

I want to replace my front door lock (uPVC door) with a new lock that
has a turn knob for the inside rather than having to use the key to
lock it, and a normal key lock for the outside. It is a euro type
cylinder. I have looked in B&Q and couldn't see one like that. My
neighbour got a locksmith to do it and paid a fortune for the
privilege!! It is such a simple job I want to DIY................can
anyone suggest a supplier online. I have looked at
www.locksonline.com but because I need an 85cm long one (slightly
longer would be ok) I was wondering if there was anyone any
cheaper/better?

TIA

Angela