Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx amdx is offline

Default Data on Toshiba S5977 Diode power Module 4B GTR IGBT

On 7/10/2020 12:58 PM, Pimpom wrote:
On 7/10/2020 9:13 PM, amdx wrote:
I have a few of these and don't know exactly what they are and can't
find a schematic of the internals or a data sheet.
Â*Â* Any better google foo than mine?
These first 5 pictures show the part.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Toshiba+S5...ages&ia=images

I found a datasheet for MG200J2YS50 but not for MG200J2YS45. The first
link is to the datasheet. The second document explains the numbering
convention. So the *50 is their 3rd generation device while the *45 is
2nd generation.
https://preview.tinyurl.com/yc6ehta8
https://www.tvsat.com.pl/pdf/I/igbt_tos.pdf

I'm looking for the S5977.

I also have two MG200J2YS1 and two MG300J1US1 IGBTs, but I found those
data sheets.
Mikek