Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:32:10 +0100, Scott
wrote:
snip

Though the above is perhaps not the best example, some of Janey
Godley's stuff is very funny. See:
https://twitter.com/janeygodley/stat...475264?lang=en

Does that make it any more on topic though?

No it doesn't.

Good.

I'm guilty of 'topic drift' on occasions myself.

Of course, most of us are an *that* is a fairly normal part of most
proper discussion, even here.

What 'Crazy Jim' does though is (pretty well) *ONLY* post stuff that
really should be on his ****ter feed or Farcebook page.

(*Because* of his prolific OT posting), if he respected any of the
Usenet etiquette by prefixing his cr*p with OT: then at least those
not wanting to read OT: stuff (and especially new OT: threads) can
have such automatically filtered out. If he fails to do that, many
will filter him out completely and I'm sure that's not what he want's,
a limited audience for his crazed ramblings?

Now, Crazy Jim doesn't see why he should have to do any of that (he
has no respect for himself or others) and will (unfortunately) be
another part of a general 'dumbing down' of everything, where usenet
was one of the last bastions.

He talks and acts likes some excluded schoolkid ... ;-(

Cheers, T i m