Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default tee hee the bint

On 10/07/2020 12:25:02, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 11:54:30 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

snip

When was the last time you posted something that was on topic here?

When was the last time you marked an off topic post as such properly?

When was the last time you contributed to a thread that in any way
helped the poster you were replying to?

When was the last time you snipped any post you were replying to?

Apart from the first point, I should have asked, 'When will you start

At least he doesn't stream into make snide comments about Brexit

At least. It takes two (or more) ...

and
abuse those who have different political opinions.

Who does that then. I only take the P out of Fanatics, irrespective of
their bizarre opinions.

And that's worse than posting several off topic posts a day is it?

That's worse than never actually trying to help anyone and having a
sensible discussion in this discussion group?

You really need to re-set your priorities mate.

As usual, blinkered and in denial.