Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone line and Broadband contract for 9 months?

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 01:33:14 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

And remember if a bill is in your name, you are liable for *all*

of
the amount.

And if some one is a slow payer you end up subbing them until they

do
pay, leaving you tight for cash or they could do a runner.

One stop shop, might be a litle more expensive but makes things

far
simpler and predictable.

Except the OP will have control of the router and so may be able to ban
non-paying devices from his own home[1]. I would even make them pay up
front.

Not so easy for gas, electricity & water...

Not that the above is a patriculary relevant now we know the share is
just with one other and a best friend. Some what different to half a
dozen effectively strangers...

--
Cheers
Dave.