Philip

Default Recessed Lighting wiring question

Thanks.

Manufacturer says no problem. What I am doing is called chain wiring
which is allowed. Branch wiring is running wire to another device such
as ceiling fan. Another can is okay.

Philip

"SQLit" wrote in message news:GIkyc.15437$fZ1.8912@fed1read03...
"Philip" wrote in message
om...
Manufacturer is W A C Lighting. It is UL rated and is non IC.

Philip

"SQLit" wrote in message

"Philip" wrote in message
om...
I want to use a recessed fixture (WAC HR-8401H - remodeling fixture)
that is labeled "Not rated for through-branch circuit wiring". Does
this mean that I cannot feed a second fixture from the first? What I
want to do is:

Power -------- Switch ---------- Light #1 --------- Light #2

Is this allowed? Thanks for the help.

Philip

Better contact the manufacture. On what you have stated you may have to make
each light a dead end and do the makeup in the switch box.

I tried the manufactures web site and one called Y-lighting. Pretty lax in
tech specs on the cans. If you bought them from a store I would be making a
call to them. From the pictures I saw there looks like there is enough room
to do what you want to do. Pictures can be deceiving.