Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Wire nuts versus

In article , says...

A lot of people seem to like Wagos but it is basically the same as a
back stabber.

Even the lever nuts? I asked Wago 20 years ago for a few
samples I wanted to try. I unded up with two bags of 100 each!
They are great with people for carpel tunnel syndrome - no
twisting your wrist - worked for my tests. Ideal has something
like the stabber ones but I don't think they ever caught on
around here, like the Wagos. If I can find them I will donate
them to the vo-tech school near me.

There are several kinds of Wagos. One is the lever nut type.

Another is the Wal-nut. That is just a push in similar to the back stab
recepticals. I would only use those on some lighting fixtuers and to
replace ballasts in the old flourescent tubes.