Posted to alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder[_5_] Arlen Holder[_5_] is offline

Default Where do you buy all-brass on/off garden hose shut-off valves?

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 19:49:14 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder wrote:

Where do you buy all-brass on/off garden hose shut-off valves?
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Orbit-3-4-in-Threaded-Brass-Shut-Off-Coupling-27933/100659291

I need about a dozen tip-of-the-garden-hose shutoff valves, where I used to
buy all-brass valves at Home Depot after having given up on the plastic
ones at Orchard Supply.

Here's a shot of the broken ones to give you an idea of what stinks:
https://i.postimg.cc/NMHT2Wdc/hose01.jpg

Where do you get your GOOD all-brass garden-hose tip shutoffs?
--
Usenet is a public helpdesk where people purposefully help each other.