Emmet Cummings

Default leaking shower

Hello all,

Problem: shower leaks down to the room below it.

Background: Removed tiles along the base of the tub under the fixtures, and
found some spacing between the tub and the wall so I added some cement to
bridge the gap. Re-applied the tiles, grouted and sealed it up.

Things tried: Ran the garden hose up to the room and gave the tiles a good
soaking for about ten minutes -- no water leaked. Second, ran the water in
the tub(no shower) also for about ten minutes, still no water. Next, I found
an old shower head that you can turn the water flow off and ran it for about
five minutes, still no water. Took a shower -- found water.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Em