Stormin Mormon

Default small fan repair

You can often oil the shaft where it meets the motor (blade
end, and also the back end). Three in one oil will work for
a couple days, 30 weight non detergent will work for a long
time. WD 40 will work for a couple days.

I like to blast out the berrings with some carbeurator
cleaner spray before oiling. (with the unit unplugged and
outdoors).

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Karol McKenzie" wrote in message
news I have a small oscillating fan that worked fine last year,
but goes very
slowly when I turn it on now. Can it be repaired, or should
I toss it out?

I'm not an electrical engineer, so be kind in your response,
please. ( :-)

Thanks.

Karol