Philip

Default Recessed Lighting wiring question

Manufacturer is W A C Lighting. It is UL rated and is non IC.

Philip

"SQLit" wrote in message news:P50yc.9602$fZ1.8356@fed1read03...
"Philip" wrote in message
om...
I want to use a recessed fixture (WAC HR-8401H - remodeling fixture)
that is labeled "Not rated for through-branch circuit wiring". Does
this mean that I cannot feed a second fixture from the first? What I
want to do is:

Power -------- Switch ---------- Light #1 --------- Light #2

Is this allowed? Thanks for the help.

Philip

Please provide the manufacture. Is this fixture IC rated? Do you need IC?
( direct contact with insulation)
Does this fixture have an UL label on it?
From what the listing says I think your right.
Never heard of anything like this before. I just bought some 4 inch cans
from Elco Lighting ww.xxxxx.com. They said not to exceed 2 12-2's. With
trims 12 bucks a piece.