Bob Mannix

Default Non-copper wire in ring main?

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
et...
stipulate the room had a 1kW heat load and (b), on my 3kW heater at
least, you can run the 3kW heater at 1kW, 2kW or 3kW. Generally

My new shed will have a convector heater, though, (on a frost stat and

boost
for when I'm in there). It will have 50mm Celotex/Kingspan and double
glazing, too, ever since I found out the paltry cost of sealed units. I'm
planning to store paint and decent tools in there and don't want them
freezing/rusting.

I have a big, old draughty garage that couldn't possibly be heated. Tools
are fine, if you give them a quick wipe over with WD40. Oil paints are fine
but water based stuff just gets thrown away eventually. A heated shed eh?,
there's posh. Better let them know on uk.rec.sheds. I'm sure they will have
some OT comments to make.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)