wendi

Default Water Softener for sensitive skin

What is your skin sensitive to? A water softner main job is to remove
calcium and magnesium. It doesnt FILTER out contaminants, bacterial or
other chemicals. In fact it adds sodium (salt) to your water.

I think it's the pH. Hard water is more akaline.

Reverse osmosis is a filter and can remove out chemicals to some
degree, I would however have to take a big look at a $150 filter.
Reverise Osmosis take a lot of energy to do its job, make sure you
know the cost of consumables before you get the RO filter for $150.
You may find you have a $50/month filter cos.

A couple of our friends use the same RO system and seem to be happy with it.
So, we installed one a few months ago in the kitchen. It was good for two
months and then it started to release carbon debris. We have sent a sample
of the contaminated water back to the manufacturer and are currently waiting
for a response.

-w