Rein

Default Pressure Washers?

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:46:47 GMT, "don h"
wrote:

I need to pressure wash my house. The exterior is vinyl siding and white
brick. The cost to rent a unit is $100 a day. I have seen some 1200 psi on
QVC for just a little more than that. Or should I consider buying something
more powerful? Thanks.

I think the smaller units work well. My experience is that they break
from not using it for a long time. (which would be in your case) so
follow the procedures in the manual about storage prep (drain it)