Dave Plowman

Default LV Lighting supply dilemma

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
I would use an unswitched 13A socket indelibly marked "lighting only" fed
from an adjacent 3A FCU on the lighting circuit. It probably isn't quite
compliant with regs, but it'll be reasonably safe.

I'd also make a strap up out of aluminium that goes over the wall wart and
fix it to the wall etc - something to make sure anyone who does try and
unplug it to use the socket for something else does so absolutely
deliberately. Make sure you don't block any ventilation slots, though.

--
*Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn