dadiOH

Default Walls and Tiles - seek advice .

Natalia wrote:

I try to whiten up the gaps between tiles. Malaysia it's a tropic
with high humidity and stuff get ugly pretty fast. My tiles on the
balcony get some stuff growing on them which is very hard to clean
with brush and ordinary cleaning chemicals. It's possible but it
takes lots of time just to work on tiny spot.

It looks like mildew - a mold. A weak solution of bleach (Clorox) will kill
it.
_______________________

Also the filling between tiles become very dark and it's hell to wash it.

I've never understood why anyone uses white grout...it ALWAYS gets dirty.
You need to get it clean and snowy white, then seal it with any of numerous
sealers. The sealer will have to be reapplied periodically.

If you can't get it clean by scrubbing you can do so with an acid. The acid
eats up a little of the grout so it needs to be weak and you have to keep an
eye on it. If it is too strong it will eat up all of the grout and you'll
have to regrout the tiles.

Since you have no knowledge of or experience with acid cleaning, don't try
it yourself. I'm pretty sure that it would be a common procedure in
Malaysia so search out an experienced tradesman - a tile setter perhaps - to
do the job if needed.
_______________________

Walls,

The walls have some patterns, i'm positive it's not something the
develop intend to do ,it's just low quality workmanship.

On the contrary, it is "on purpose".

I guess there is no way to smooth it all up w/o applying new layer
of plaster on top or something

That's one way, texture paint might be another.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...