I-zheet M'drurz

Default Protecting Deck from Deck Chair Scrapes

Guido wrote:

So I built this mahoganny deck, and ...

Uuuhhhh?

Really, what am I missing here?! lol Is this mahogany deck
totally under roof? (I guess that would make it a "floor" so
uhhh, nevemind that question).

Does it ever rain in your world, does it ever snow??? Are you
*waxing* the thing??? I'll bet that's a riot for the people
with wet feet walking on it, huh? You realize that *birds*
will fly over it, right? That some slob of a relative or
friend might grind out a cigar butt on it someday, or you might
bounce a big, *greasy* steak off of the grill one of these days
and, what, are you going to stand there and *cry* as you get
a (gasp)stain on that furniture-quality deck??

I'm sorry, yes, I'm a smartass by nature, but I'm being dead
serious. I dunno. I just don't see it. *Mahogany*. ?!

--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz