al

Default Help - bathroom fitting information needed!?

Was planning on getting our bathroom refitted late this spring, but Homebase
have a sale on this Thursday/Friday that includes a few half price bathroom
suites. Obviously, I can make up my own mind on what I like the look of and
what will fit. However, AFAIK, Homebase also arrange for the fitting if you
want them to. Not sure if this would be covered in their sale, but it it
was, it could be an attractive option. Two questions:

1) Has anyone here had Homebase fit a bathroom for them - are they any
good?

2) How much should it cost roughly (details below)?

The bathroom is 1780 x 1830mm. There is a standard bath in there taking up
about a third of the room behind the door, with the toilet and basin beside
each other opposite. Not planning on moving anything as there isn't enough
space to play with! Carpeted at the moment and has hideous green/white
tiling covering the walls. Would like to replace carpet with large stone
floor tiles and either re-tile or tile over the wall (either half way or
full way tiling). Current tiles are quite sound, if a little "curved" in
places.

Aside from that, I will be buying an electric shower (not sure if Homebase
will install that as part of it or not) so any recommendations on that would
be welcome and also how much I should expect to pay to have it fitted.