Andy Hall

Default Central heating Pump Overrun

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:11:20 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
You can buy variable delay relays from RS etc, but they're far more
expensive than making your own.

I used a multifunction electronic staircase timer (RS 277-3520) - £18;
for a similar application.

It seemed to me that by the time I had bought the bits, put them
together, got a small power supply, put the whole lot in a box, it
would approach this on parts before considering the time taken.

I was basing my view on the fact that anyone capable of making such a
thing would very probably have many of the parts needed simply lying
around waiting to be used. Or perhaps that's only me. ;-)

Fair point. Yes I know what you mean. I have boxes of components
where I have to look up the part number to remember what they are.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl