Hamilton Audio

Default humidity in the house?

as I understand it, when the "seal" blows, you get condensation BETWEEN the
panes of glass. I had this
condition on a single pane downstairs. My condensation is on the INSIDE of
the unit, not between the panes.
I know that the windows are due for a change, but I'm in no hurry....

"Chuckles" wrote in message
"Hamilton Audio" wrote in

any ideas on how to lower??

To repeat, you don't have a humidity problem (or your dehumidifier would
have collected water). You have a window problem. Your windows have gone
"soft", i.e. the space between the two panes is no longer air-tight. 20
years is just about the average lifetime of double-pane windows made in
those days. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I know replacing
windows is more expensive than running a dehumidifier.