Todd W. Roat

Default Roof ridge vent: a DIY project?

Thanks for all the input. Think I will give it a try. Determined to
use my circ saw as opposed to kniwfe for time sake - will try a
carbide roofer blade. Now it seems I have to pick a roof vent - seems
there a trillion brands. Consensus is to use the baffled vent ones
that conduct airflow out better and keep weather out.

(Todd W. Roat) wrote in message . com...
I am a fairly competent DIYer. Need to install ridge vents. Could I
screw this up? Seems simple enough. Was hoping someone with
experience could teel me:

1) Most common mistake, things to watch out for.
2) best kind of vent to install.

Thanks!
Todd in Cincy